This policy applies across all websites that we own and operate and all services we provide.
Information you provide
Personal information is information about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
We collect personal information when you become a client or otherwise use, access, or interact with our services. Personal information we collect for all users includes:
- Contact information such as name and email address, telephone number and mailing address
- Billing information such as credit card number, banking details and billing address.
CREMA Business’s core activity is to provide business advisory services, consulting and coaching. To provide this we require information on:
- Business structure and operations
- Relationships with other service providers
- Products and services
- Business history and evolution
- Financial analysis and reporting on business entities such as companies, trusts etc. As such we require:
- Accounting information related to an entity (eg. Chart of Accounts, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet), and
- Other non-financial information related to the entity to supplement this accounting information (eg. KPI results).
This information can be entered manually, uploaded from a spreadsheet you provide or imported directly from third party services (eg. Xero, MYOB etc.) where you have given us permission to do so.
Client Support Data
CREMA Business uses various third party services and service providers to help us support to our users. In the course of using our services and obtaining support you may provide personal information or other commercially confidential information required to resolve an issue. The communication may occur by web-form, through a pop-up chat service or via email. The communication, including any file attachments, may be stored by these service providers.
Cookies & other tracking technologies
CREMA Business and our third party partners also use other tracking technologies like ‘web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). These are tiny images that may be used in our websites or in emails to help us count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
How we use the information we collect
We don’t disclose your personal information to third party entities except as described in this policy.
We will not sell or rent your personal or business information.
We do not share your personal or business information with third parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing) without your consent.
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our services
- Enable you to access and use our services, including uploading information, downloading reports, collaborating on reports
- Process payments and send you related communications, including invoices
- Send you notices, support and administrative messages
- Provide client support and to help train support staff
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied clients. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third party service providers who provide services to us to help with our business activities. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. These services include payment processing, customer service, sending marketing communications, research and analysis.
CREMA Business takes steps to ensure that information is treated confidentially by third party service providers. If you would like more information on the services we use, please contact us .
Information Sharing with Public Authorities or Law Enforcement
In certain situations, CREMA Business may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law or other circumstances, such as:
- to comply with a subpoena or other legal process;
- when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights;
- when we believe there has been a breach of our Terms of Service;
- to protect your safety or the safety of others;
- to investigate fraud, or
- in response to a lawful government request.
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing service provided by Google. It connects the website visitor activity on www.cremabusiness.com with the Google Adwords advertising network. AdWords remarketing may display relevant ads on sites across the Internet, tailored to you based on what parts of the ERBGS website you have viewed, by placing a cookie on your machine. Third-party vendors, including Google, use these cookies to serve the ads. You can opt out of that process at http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Aggregation of Analytic Information
We may use the personal information we collect about you and other users of our services to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may publish or share with others.
You have certain rights relating to personal information about you that we hold. You have rights to:
- know what personal information we hold about you, and to ask us to correct or update it if you believe it’s incorrect or not current
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- users in some jurisdictions may have additional rights, such as the right to request we cease using personal information or delete it
- You can enquire about or exercise these rights by email
The length of time we retain personal information depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication.
Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive messages with important information regarding your use of CREMA Business’s Services. For example this may include notification of changes to our terms of Service, password reset emails, scheduled report notifications etc.
We use data storage services provided by well known providers such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon. We have taken steps to satisfy ourselves that our provider will manage and secure our data in a way that is consistent with applicable regulatory requirements and international best practice.
We may share or transfer your information (including your personal information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the CREMA Business website of any change in ownership or related uses or disclosures of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information in those circumstances.
Malexsa Pty Ltd t/a CREMA Business
32 Teak Street
Caulfield South, 3162